Visitation by Appointment
- Publication Date ：
- Last updated：2022-06-25
- View count：3341
Visitation by Appointment procedure:
- In order to save time for the spouse, relative or family member, visitation by appointment is possible.
- Application for visitation by appointment is through internet, telephone, or on the spot at the institution.
- Internet appointment: please apply at https://www.vst.moj.gov.tw
- Telephone appointment: please call 03-4807959 extension 233
- On the spot: after finishing the visitation, appointment for the next visit can be made on the spot.
Time for appointment: from 00:00 of the day that is 7 days prior - 15:00 of the day two days before the desired appointment date. If the appointment application deadline ending day falls on a holiday, then the ending day will be moved one day before the holiday. After
- making the appointment, the applicant must check for approval by internet or telephone at 15:00 at least one day before the appointment date.
- Applicant who did not complete the appointment visitation up to twice within a 6 months period, will not be able to apply again for one month from the latest appointment date.
- Real identity is required for applying for appointment. Once any fake, forgery, modified identity is discovered, the privilege of applying for appointment will be revoked.
- After approval, the applicant, with sufficient proof of identity, must arrive at the designated correctional institute to report and register 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
- The visitation by appointment does not apply to holidays in the first week of every month and to Chinese holidays.