- Publication Data ：
- Last updated：2019-07-21
- Count Views：1841
Ⅰ. Application procedures :
Step1. Fill out an application form.
Step2. Pick up a number and wait for the turn.
Step3. Go to designated window with ID and No. card to wait.
Step4. Enter the meeting room upon notice.
Ⅱ. Visitation Rules
a. Terms for applicants :
1. Inmates of Level 4 or lower are limited to be visited by lineal kinship, the 3rd degree kinship or the 2nd degree of family.
2. Inmates of Level 3 are limited to be visited by relatives and friends.
3.Drug abusers under treatment are limited to visited by lineal kinship, the 3rd degree kinship or the 2nd degree of affinity.
4. Only 2 people are allowed in a meeting(visitors can bring a child under 5 years old along with docs to prove his age.)
5. Family:1123 of the civil law: family are one's dependents the head of family, and one lived perpetual with inmates.
b. Count of Visits Allowed:
1. No level assigned and level 4 inmates: once per week.
2. Level 3 inmates: once per 4 days.
3. Level 2 inmates: onec per 3 days.
4. Level 1 inmates: once per day.
5. Female drug abusers under treatment: once per week.
Ⅲ. According to his/her turn to meet the inmate, a family member shows the document to prove personal identity. He/she can then go to the reception room and meet the inmate.
Ⅴ. Visitor Hours
a.Monday through Friday
8:00 am to 11:00, and 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Every first Sunday of every month: 8:30 am to 11:00, and 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm
a. The request for the visiting is refused if an inmate is considered to violate regulation and obstructing other inmates’ benefits.
b. Inmates due to violation or other matters are not allowed to meet.
c. No any ID card or passport.
d. Person with suspect behaviors.
e. On the same day when more than 3 people with an inmate.
f. Drunkards or psychotic people or people who are not clear-minded are not allowed to meet inmates.
g. It’s not allowed a person did not done the procedure to replace or accompany with registered applicant to meet the inmate.